Lvdt Transducers Market: Information by Type (AC LVDT Transducers, DCLVDT Transducers, Others) Application (Military/Aerospace, Power Generation, Petrochemical, Automotive Industry, Other), and Region (Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Latin America, and Others) — Global Forecast till 2026
The Linear Variable Differential Transformer (LVDT) is a non-contact absolute position sensor. They consist of a transformer housed in a metal casing and a ferromagnetic core that can be attached to an extension rod.
The report shows the Lvdt Transducers market is valued at approximately USD 7 million in 2019 and is expected to generate revenue of around USD 10 million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of roughly 6.1% from 2019 and 2026.
According to the report, the global Lvdt Transducers market is expanding at an expeditious rate with continuous technological innovations, raging competition, and M&A activities in the sector. Further, since the increasing number of vendors are seeking ways to enhance the quality, reliability, and development of the electronics, which also can supplement the market growth. Apart from this, the market growth is much reliant on downstream industry development, mainly covering the military, power generation, and automotive industry.
Hoffmann + Krippner
G.W. Lisk Company
Sensata Technologies (Kavlico)
Get FREE Sample of Lvdt Transducers Market Report at:
- AC LVDT Transducers
- DC LVDT Transducers
- Power Generation
- Automotive Industry
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K., Nordic Countries, Belgium, Russia, Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Australia, Japan, South Korea, Australia and New Zealand, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America, Middle East & Africa (Brazil, Nigeria, Argentina, South Africa, GCC Countries.
Purchase a copy of Lvdt Transducers report at:
Geographically, the global Lvdt Transducers market can be split into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. While North America has dominated the prevailing market will a value of 32.12% of the total amount and will remain a favorable position due to the large demand for the military application. Europe ranked the second-largest market for Lvdt Transducers with a proportion of 22.12%. However, it is estimated that the Asia Pacific will become the fast-growing region in global Lvdt Transducers market during 2019-2026, which can be explained by the growing power generation, petrochemical, and aerospace industries, driving great demand for such consumer electronics so that pumping up the regional market. In 2018, the sales generated in the region were approximately 20.95%.
Market Analyze Period
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Period: 2019 to 2026
Report Key Audience
- Lvdt Transducers manufacturers
- Raw material suppliers of Lvdt Transducers
- Downstream vendors and end-users
- Traders, distributors, and resellers of Lvdt Transducers
- Consumer electronics industry associations and research organizations
- Product managers, Lvdt Transducers industry administrator, C-level executives of the industries
- Market Research and consulting firms
Ask for a discount at:
Global Market Monitor
One Pierrepont Plaza, 300 Cadman Plaza W, Brooklyn,
NY 11201, USA
Phone: + 1 (347) 467 7721
Web Site: https://www.globalmarketmonitor.com