Guide wires are medical devices used in surgical procedures such as interventional cardiology, interventional radiology, gastroenterology, vascular surgery, and many others. They are made up of stainless-steel metallic structures, used to guide the catheter placement.
The study projects that the Medical Guide Wire market will register a 7.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, which is expected to reach USD 1762 million in 2026 from USD 1083 million in 2019.
One of the key drivers that stimulating the global Medical Guide Wire market is the increasing preference for minimally invasive surgical procedures due to benefits such as smaller incisions, faster recovery time, and reduced pain. Also, relative technological improvements, increasing older population prone to various chronic diseases such as cardiovascular diseases, urological diseases, and neurovascular disorders, which may fuel demand for such devices thus further propelling the overall industry growth.
Get FREE Sample of Medical Guide Wire Market Report at:
The major global Medical Guide Wire market competitors include Terumo Medical, Abbott Vascular, Asahi, Boston Scientific Corporation, Cardinal, Integer, Medtronic, Cook Medical, TE Connectivity, Merit, SP Medical, Epflex, Shannon MicroCoil, Acme Monaco, Infiniti Medical, etc.
• Straight Medical Guide Wire
• Angled Medical Guide Wire
• J-Shape Medical Guide Wire
• Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty (PTCA)
• Percutaneous Transluminal Angioplasty (PTA)
Purchase a copy of Medical Guide Wire report at:
Regions Covered in the Report:
• United States
• Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden)
• South Korea
• Australia and New Zealand
• ASEAN Countries (Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam, Others)
Latin America, Middle East & Africa
• GCC Countries (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Others)
• South Africa
In 2018, the global Medical Guide Wire market was mainly concentrated in the regions of North America, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, with the market value of 26.35%, 22.21%, and 19.46% respectively, accounting for a total of almost 68.02%. Thanks to growing reimbursement initiative in Europe regions, such as the National Health Services in the UK provides financial assistance to people undergoing cardiac surgeries, this, however, will positively stimulate the regional market growth. However, Medical Guide Wire market in India is anticipated to become the fast-growing segment during 2019-2026, that is on account of the increasing patent pool suffering from neurological and cardiovascular diseases, efforts by India government for promotion of the health care infrastructure, coupled with the availability of the foreign direct investment in the region.
Ask for a discount at:
The research report provides in-depth analysis on:
• The estimation of the growth rate, market size and share of the Medical Guide Wire Market throughout the forecast period.
• The assessments for the regional market layout characteristics in the world.
• The SWOT of the Medical Guide Wire Market.
• Leading manufacturers’ profiles, product features, business features, target customer features.
• Significant trends for the growth prospects of the Medical Guide Wire Market by 2026.
• The report tracks detailed information about merges, innovations, policies and recent developments in the industry.
Market Analyze Period
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Period: 2019 to 2026
Global Market Monitor
One Pierrepont Plaza, 300 Cadman Plaza W, Brooklyn,
NY 11201, USA
Phone: + 1 (347) 467 7721
Email: email@example.comWeb Site: https://www.globalmarketmonitor.com