Global Serial to Ethernet Device Servers Market Size Will Escalate to USD 1,413 Million in 2026
A serial server is a networking device that transfers data between an Ethernet local area network and a computer’s or a device’s serial port (COM port). The main purpose of a serial server is to allow a serial device such as a printer, scanner or climate control system to be used in a network without relying on the serial port of a computer for connectivity. This allows any serial device to be connected to the network and accessed from anywhere, including from the Internet.
The study projects that the Serial To Ethernet Device Servers market will register a 6.68% CAGR in terms of revenue, which is expected to reach USD 1,413 million in 2026 from USD 899 million in 2019.
In 2018, the global Serial To Ethernet Device Servers market was mainly concentrated in the three regions of Asia-Pacific, North America, and Europe, with the market share of 31.24%, 31.05%, and 29.47% respectively, accounting for a total of 91.76%.
This report categorizes the market with various types, applications, companies, and regions. It focuses on the present scenario and the future growth of the global Serial To Ethernet Device Servers market, especially in regions like North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa.
Get FREE Sample of Serial To Ethernet Device Servers Market Report at:
- B&B Electronics
- Digi International
- Silex Technology
- North America (USA, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, Italy, and Others)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia, and Others)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, and Others)
- The Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa, and Others)
The research report provides in-depth analysis on:
• The estimation of the growth rate, market size and share of the Serial To Ethernet Device Servers Market throughout the forecast period.
• The assessments for the regional market layout characteristics in the world.
• The SWOT of the Serial To Ethernet Device Servers Market.
• Leading manufacturers’ profiles, product features, business features, target customer features.
• Significant trends for the growth prospects of the Serial To Ethernet Device Servers Market by 2026.
• The report tracks detailed information about merges, innovations, policies and recent developments in the industry.
Purchase a copy of Serial To Ethernet Device Servers report at:
Table of Content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Product Definition and Scope
1.2 PEST (Political, Economic, Social and Technological) Analysis of Serial To Ethernet Device Servers Market
2 Market Trends and Competitive Landscape
3 Segmentation of Serial To Ethernet Device Servers Market by Types
4 Segmentation of Serial To Ethernet Device Servers Market by End-Users
5 Market Analysis by Major Regions
6 Product Commodity of Serial To Ethernet Device Servers Market in Major Countries
7 North America Serial To Ethernet Device Servers Landscape Analysis
8 Europe Serial To Ethernet Device Servers Landscape Analysis
9 Asia Pacific Serial To Ethernet Device Servers Landscape Analysis
10 Latin America, Middle East & Africa Serial To Ethernet Device Servers Landscape Analysis
11 Major Players Profile
11.1 B&B Electronics
11.1.1 B&B Electronics Company Profile and Recent Development
11.1.2 Market Performance
11.1.3 Product and Service Introduction
11.8 Digi International
11.9 Silex Technology
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Period: 2019 to 2026
- Technology providers
- Serial to Ethernet Device Servers industry associations
- Product managers, Serial to Ethernet Device Servers industry administrator, C-level executives of the industries
- Serial to Ethernet Device Servers end-user sectors
- Market Research and consulting firms
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Government agencies and NGOs
Ask for a discount at:
About Global Market Monitor
Global Market Monitor is a company that provides comprehensive services and products to global clients. We regularly update new reports on the website, ensuring that our clients stay abreast of the latest trends in their industries.
We engage in a wide, diverse range of international businesses and have established a sound customer base with about 11,000 clients in over 102 countries and regions. Headquartered in the USA and with 6 global offices around the world, it is convenient for Global Market Monitor to get a global view for global clients.
We are always committed to deliver customized market research solutions with the highest quality. As an information service company, we are specialized in offering market intelligence services from more than 500 research institute, involving plenty of industries, companies, trends, market drivers and other strategic data. About 100 million statistics with tables, figures and datasets are easy to access. Reports provided by Global Market Monitor can reveal the interrelationship between industries and markets, so that our clients have a better understanding of the global economy, risk, opportunity and financial impact.
Global Market Monitor
One Pierrepont Plaza, 300 Cadman Plaza W, Brooklyn,
NY 11201, USA
Phone: + 1 (347) 467 7721
Web Site: https://www.globalmarketmonitor.com