- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Period: 2019 to 2026
Smart antennas (also known as adaptive array antennas, digital antenna arrays, multiple antennas and, recently, MIMO) are antenna arrays with smart signal processing algorithms used to identify spatial signal signatures such as the direction of arrival (DOA) of the signal, and use them to calculate beamforming vectors which are used to track and locate the antenna beam on the mobile/target. Smart antennas should not be confused with reconfigurable antennas, which have similar capabilities but are single element antennas and not antenna arrays.
The study projects that the Smart Antenna market will register a xxxx% CAGR in terms of revenue, which is expected to reach USD xxxx million in 2026 from USD xxxx million in 2019.
Currently, the global Smart Antenna market is booming largely as the soaring requirement for upgraded technologies and excellent-quality communication through wireless devices, as well as massive applications of such smart devices. Also, filled with benefits like error-free communication, Customized data Paths, and easy flow for data, the Smart Antenna market enjoys a rosy future during the forecast years. However, owing to the expensive costs of manufacturing and maintenance, the market growth may be suppressed indeed.
With assorted applications in different industries, the application in the cellular systems led the market in the base year of 2018 and will continue to maintain its prominent position, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.8% as a result of the increased usage of Smart Antenna for smartphones.
By regions, North America dominates the most favorable position of the regional market at present, which thanks to the early adoption of the technology along with the presence of leading market players here. However, the market in Asia-Pacific is estimated to emerge as the fastest expanding region due to the large supports given by the government on investment for manufacturing advanced technologies and improving networking infrastructures in this area.
Get FREE Sample of Smart Antenna Market Report at:
The major global Smart Antenna market competitors include Advanten (France), Sierra Wireless (US), Airgain, Inc. (US), Airgo Netwroks Inc. (US), AirNet Communications Corporation (US), CommScope Inc. (US), Arraycom LLC (US), Bandspeed Inc (US), Bluesocket (US), Broadcom Corp. (US), California Amplifier Inc (US), Conrad Electronic International GmbH & CoKG (Austria), Interdigital communications Corp. (US), eTenna Corp. (US), Intel Corp. (US) etc.
- Switched Multi-beam Antenna
- Adaptive Array Antenna
- Wi-Fi systems
- WiMAX systems
- Cellular systems
- Broadband and Wireless access networks (BWA)
Purchase a copy of Smart Antenna report at:
Regions Covered in the Report:
- United States
- Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden)
- South Korea
- Australia and New Zealand
- ASEAN Countries (Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam, Others)
Latin America, Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Others)
- South Africa
Ask for a discount at:
The research report provides in-depth analysis on:
- The estimation of the growth rate, market size and share of the Smart Antenna Market throughout the forecast period.
- The assessments for the regional market layout characteristics in the world.
- The SWOT of the Smart Antenna Market.
- Leading manufacturers’ profiles, product features, business features, target customer features.
- Significant trends for the growth prospects of the Smart Antenna Market by 2026.
- The report tracks detailed information about merges, innovations, policies and recent developments in the industry.
• Wireless and Network Communication Industry
• Global Manufacturers and Raw Material Suppliers of Smart Antenna
• Traders, Importers, and Exporters of Smart Antenna
• Investigators and Market Researchers on Smart Systems Field
• Data Processing, Internet-based Social Media Company